Friday, April 14, 2006

Boredom

Hah. Laging nagkakaron ng time pag summer na I get bored. As in sobrang bored. ~_~

Hayyy. Today is April 14, 2006, Good Friday, Mj's 16th birthday, and the day when I get to stay at home, in my room, and stare at this stupid screen.

T_T

So what else can I do but rant and ramble here? There's nothing better to do anyway.

---

Last night, I was in bed and ... wala lang. nagmumuni-muni.

Maybe it was all this mushiness that got me wondering:

There are two guys, A and B. and then there's you.

A and B both like you.

A asks you out. You went and had fun. He asked you out again. You went and had fun again.

Then B asks you out.

I was wondering if it's okay to go out with him after you've gone out with A twice (or even pag once lang). I mean, it's not like A and you are an item already... right? You were just dating.

But then, naisip ko... wouldn't it be rude or something? Pero kasi... yun nga. It's not like you two are steady already. Right?

Can someone clear me up on this please?

Haha. It's obvious that I don't know much about these things. Wala lang. Just one of my daily musings. :)

---
Last wednesday, nagpunta kame ni rejoice sa UP.

When we got to Palma Hall (or AS, as it's commonly known), di na namin alam kung san kame pupunta. We went to the front (yung may mahaba and wide na stairs). Pagsilip namin dun, there was nothing but a bunch of guys sitting on the stairs. It seemed the place was deserted save for a few students.

Immediately, rej and I turned back. Hahaha. For some reason, natakot kame bigla dun sa bunch of guys na nakaupo dun. Kasi they noticed us tapos feel ko napatigil ang kanilang usapan nung nagturn up kame.

Now, it's not that I mean to say na they took interest on us, it's just that I guess they were surprised to see two girls, who're obviously lost, loiter around. Needless to say, they scared us. Hahaha.

We asked some people who appeared approachable only to be taken aback by their lack of hospitality towards us. They seemed to give us a look which said "What, are you stupid? It's just over their idiots." T_T

We walked ahead finally arriving at the CAL. We asked the guards there and even they couldn't seem to find the patience with us. T_T Parang ang sasama ng mga tao dun. huhuhuhu.

Still, I can't wait till tuesday para makuha na namin yung course outline namin.

---
Sayang. The one and only class na pwede namin i-take ni ate kit, is yung class kung san ayaw niya yung prof.

I wonder what's wrong with Prof. Roldan...? Sabi niya ayaw daw niya masingko.

kinakabahan tuloy ako. I totally suck at writing formal essays. Oh well. Please Lord, paki-guide po ako.

Rejoice and I have 3 classes together.

She was worried I might feel ... rather strangled about it. Pero hindi naman. :) Honestly.

I was actually worried kasi the other day, I couldn't find anyone who has any class the same as mine. I felt so alone yet thrilled. haha. Pero ayan na si Rejoice. :DThanks joicee!! mwah!

---
Belated Happy birthday to Jean and a happy 16th birthday to Mj today!! :) Love you guys! ^^,
---

I was going through my phone's inbox. ang daming messages ni ma'am erp. Somehow nammiss ko cya. Hahaha. I hope she's doing well sa Taiwan. :)

---

Does anyone know of The Gospel of Judas?

(more on that next time)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home