Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everybody. :)

---

Today, I got up earlier than usual (usual for summer, that is).

We went to a kid's birthday party at KFC. Nothing much to say except the food was good. xD The serving size was a lot more than expected. Needless to say, I was full and content all the way home (even 'till dinner!).

Earlier, I was flippin' through the channels when I caught one of Mtv's shows - Made.

It's the first time I watched that show.

Anyway, the episode was about this really big guy who wanted to be "Made" because, as he said, he was always thought of as the big guy, everyone's friend, funny, but nothing more.

He wanted to get the "chicks" and loose weight at the same time.

According to the him, he has tried a lot, if not everything, but none worked.

Anyway, of course, the show ended up with him loosing 30 pounds in a month, he got his girl (well... technically not yet) but yeah, it was a pretty good ending. To sum it up, he indeed, got Made.

So... Why did I talk about it? Ah well... it made me wonder if I'd ever get to a point where I'd be so desperate and hopeless that I still have to have a show like that change me. Well... I hope not. So yeah... I'm serious about it this time (I hope).

---
On another note, can anyone tell me how I can have a playlist insteead of just one song looping over and over?

I'll appreciate it a lot thanks. :)
---

Kinakabahan ako ulit sa pre-enlistment ko...

---

I'm 99.9% sure na hindi ako papayagan sa outing this coming April 20. Hay... Fleming, have fun ah! :D Labyu all!!

---

I'm currently chatting with Leslie. La lang. naeexcite na naman ako sa college. But I'm thinking na baka pag masyado ako naexcite, ma-disappoint lang ako...

I mean... I promised myself I'll focus on my studies, yet I'm afraid that I might give in na lang palagi.

Tapos... natatakot din ako siguro dahil feel ko maraming times na I'll feel alone. Although, I'm not against that. I mean, gusto ko rin naman yung magisa ako... pero sana not all the time. Hahaha.

Anyway, marami naman tao around. :) Even if UP's a big place, I'm sure I'll see lots of people around.

Sabi ni Ate Kit, di ko rin daw matatagalan yung libraries dun eh... pero... ewan, siguro nga oo, bubt then again kasi there're lots of things I want to read up on. :) And now that I have access to different libraries and a lot of books, who knows? :p

---

Just stopped talking to Leslie - it's currently 1:20 a.m. :) I let her off to get her beautysleep.

Which I'm supposed to do in a little while din. xD haha. don't worry leslie, I will. ^_^

Good night everyone! :D


Oops... I mean, Good morning! or... Guten morgen!! :D

Auf wiedersehen! ^^,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home