Monday, April 17, 2006

Bored yet again...

I'm currently eating pancit canton which was prepared by manang.

Exciting no?

-_-;;

I'm seriously getting bored here. There's nothing to watch, there's nothing to do, and it's so darn HOT! T_T


I haven't been getting emails from my friends which leads me to wondering if my mails were sent. I checked at the sent messages and they were. So I guess they're just really busy. Completely the opposite of moi. *sigh*

Although... I did find something interesting.

Someone tagged on my board. Kevin. He wants to exchange links.

Of course, being me, I checked out his blog first. See who he is and whatever.

So, yeah, I browsed through his blog, only to come upon a picture of their Glee Club in - get this - NAMCYA!

It's rare that I find random people who get to be in NAMCYA, so yeah, I was the slightest bit intersted.

I wonder what place they got...

I remember my NAMCYA days, which lasted for about a month and a half.

Funny... I kind of miss those days... :p

I still can't believe I got to the grandfinals. Haha. I wasn't expecting it and it felt great. I felt like I was something, you know what I mean? Haha...

Well, I hope that wasn't the last time I'll be singing on stage in front of everyone. :)

Wala lang...

I'm bored ulit. hayyy

I'm here at my bro's room. He's playing ps2. Nagpapalevel-up cya eh... and it gets boring after a while.

Oh well... at least I've got Gakuen Alice and Emma to look forward to later. :p I love mondays. Hahaha. That's saying something because ever since I went to Kisay, I hated mondays.

What? I needed to be at school at 6:45! That's so darn early. Wouldn't you be grouchy too?

-_-

-------------


Bro asked me if I didn't know how to touch type. Well, I do since that's exactly what I'm doing now. :)

That fact that I started using the computer when I was onga 7 helps a lot, I guess. Hahaha.

----

Joan told us that batch 06 ng Pisay aren't allowed to go out of the country without special permission from one of their faculty. Ms. Yazon(sp?) I think.

I don't understand why they have to hold the whole batch. I mean, don't they have the 10 suspects already? They can always ask for the name of student who's going out of the country so if anything should happen they can still keep track of the student.

Kulang na lang they let the whole world know fo the incident eh. -_-

Grabe naman cya... He's done a lot more than get "revenge".

------

Anyway. Hay...balikulit sa dati. Bored. -_-

Comment naman kayo o! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home