Monday, June 26, 2006

Conversations come and go. Especially the good ones.

I am the kind of person who, though talkative, requires input from the other end.

I'm not the type of person who likes talking about myself all the time, I rather like hearing about other people too! I like a well-rounded conversation where I talk and I listen too.

I get quite bored if it's always up to me to think of something - anything - to say. Specially so if whatever I say, I get the same reaction and whatnot.

I like talking with other people because I like learning. I love conversations because in a way, it's like learning. I learn new things not just about science, math, english etc., but also about life, daily stuff - ordinary stuff, stuff I can't learn in books.

But if the person on the other end would only look to me to keep a conversation going, then don't blame me if I get bored. I mean, it's not a conversation then is it? Because there can be no such thing as a one-sided conversation.

Besides, I can only think of so much topics especially when the other person would only say the same things again and again and again. It's tiring. Really.

Hah. I'm redudant aren't I? Ah well. The language of law permits me to do that, so what the heck? :)


Having said all that, I'd like to point out that I'm a person who likes variety. I can never stay liking something - anything - for too long. Just as well, my preference varies greatly. I'm not particularly choosy, it just depends on my mood.

---

Oh yay. I finally burst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home