Saturday, June 10, 2006

June 09, 2006 ASEAN Engineers conference

I spent the past week preparing for last night's event.

Heh. Yeah... I sang for a bunch of ASEAN Engineers. It's not that big of a deal since my dad's one of them, so it's not like I'm that known or something. :p

Monday and Wednesday, I spent the mornings with Grandma and Sir/Kuya Mark - my new pianist, and everyday over at grandma's to vocalize.

The morning started a bit frantically on my side, and so very on my grandma's side. I don't know... She seemed to be fretting over a lot of things... Ah well.

I went to her house at about quarter to 1 to vocalize before Kuya Mark was supposed to arrive at 2. We practiced a last minute addition to our repertoire and went on our way at 2:30.

We arrived at Manila Hotel at about... 3:30 where we were asked to seat somewhere behind while the ASEAN Engineers were having their meeting in front. Meat pies and coffee were given to us while we watched them discuss their business. Needless to say, it was rather boring.

And so after a while, we went on our way up to the hotel room. It was a bit of a pain since our room was located at the other end of the hall. Farthest from the elevators. hn.

Anyway, After getting there and resting a bit, I finally went and got dressed and dolled up for the performance. Then dad arrived and changed to his suit for a barong.

We went down had a run through with the doxology and then the program started, dad and I sang our bit, the program went on and I was bored to death. Until finally, it was time for my intermission number.

Then the program resumed, and I was again bored to death until I was asked for an encore. And we went and ate dinner with the rest of them. Heh.

Then after dinner Lola, kuya Mark and I went up to the room. I got dressed back to my previous clothes. The 3 of us hung out and chatted while waiting for dad.

Then after what seemed like forever, dad finally arrived and we went home.


***
Been writing this post for hours already. There're just too many people to talk to and things to do! At this rate, it'll take a miracle for me just to finish this tonight.
***

For some reason I just need to get this out:


Gays are the BOMB. *squee*

I'd love to have nice gay friends. Anyone out there interested? xD Friends lang, don't worry. xD
----

Start na ng pasukan sa tuesday!!!!!!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMG. @_@

---

I feel like breaking out into a song! ^.^

I feel pretty, Oh so pretty!
I feel pretty and and witty and GAY!
And I pity any girl who isn't me today.
----


Thank you God for making last night a good night for me. I want to thank all the guests for their appreciation. :)

Have a nice day everyone. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home