Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hate? Love?

I love a lot of things. Yet, I don't like a lot of things either.

Ayoko sa taong gumagawa ng mga "magagandang" bagay, just so ma-maintain ang so-called "good image" niya.

It's frustrating how people can think of this person as "the ultimate ideal person" when he/she really is not.

When he/she only cares too much about his/her "good-girl image".

You know what's even more frustrating? The fact that a lot of people fell for it.

You don't know how much I want to reveal here, but it's not like it's gonna do anybody any good.

If you've got questions, expect them unanswered.

----
Ah well. Buti na lang pag college, I've got nothing to do with him/her na. :)
----

If you know who I'm talking about, please just keep quiet about it okay? And sorry if I sound too mean or something. I was just too suddenly irritated when I thought of him/her that I can't help but vent here.

Anyway, I gotta go call mom. :)

See y'all. ^_^

---

Btw, I've got a new watch and a new wallet! I love my mom! ♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home