Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I have to set things straight.

I am NOT mad at my sister, nor do I HATE her.

I was merely venting. I mean, you know how it is. I have to get it out of my system before it transforms into something well... bigger.

Of course, you have to understand too that she's not only that. I was annoyed, and angry at that time, of course I was biased! Get my point?

So yeah, please don't think that there's something bad going on between me and my sister... like, you know, a feud or something. We may not get along most of the time, but it's not like we hate each other's guts you know. :)

I appreciate your concern though... although, I guess it's because I rarely show such anger towards anyone. I suppose it was a bit surprising.

Anyway, I have to ask:

Does anyone notice an improvement in my writing? Or does it still suck like it used to? Or maybe if it didn't completely suck (thank the Lord for that), at least it hasn't gotten worse?

I'm really anxious about this English 10. That's why I've been practicing by writing fan fics. :p

And speaking of fanfics... I'm completely in love with Gakuen Alice.

It's so sad that it is a low-budget anime that they could only afford doing 26 episodes. :( I hope by some miracle, they continue it. or at least... I'll be able to get my hands on an english version of the manga!

(Hint! hint!)

My birthday's coming up! and I know y'all love me don't you? *cue battering eyelashes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home