Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Today: Filinvest, Tomorrow: Baguio!!!

Woohoo!

We're off to Baguio in... 5 and a half hours!

Er... well, I'm not really excited about the prospect of going to Baguio... It's the idea that I'm going outside, at last.

That means, I won't be going online for two days. :) We'll be back by thursday. :) Yep.

Anyway, my cousin, Jazle, has been staying here since Sunday. :) Wala lang.

Yesterday, we went to Nail Treats and treated ourself to a handspa. It felt very good and relaxing, we loved it there!

We simply have to go back!

It's not that expensive too... Well, for me. Di naman kasi ako marunong sa prices eh... anyway... wala lang. :p Mabait din sila. :D

I'll be sure to go back there. :D Anyone care to accompany me? ;)


Good morning everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home