Sunday, June 18, 2006

Classes

Jitters plagued me as thursday morning began.

My first subject was Nat Sci 1 and already, I knew we wouldn't get along (no matter how much I like Physics). I was right.

Halfway through, I kept glancing at my watch, literally feeling as if we've been in class for about 3 hours. In reality? We've only been in it for 45 minutes.

My butt wanted freedom from the lousy cushion of a chair we sat on. @_@

Finally, I praised the heavens and almost sang an 'Alleluia' when the professor uttered the words I had been so eager to hear and so painfully waited for.

Next stop: German 10

I hardly knew what to expect. Last I heard, our professor was TBA, and so, I was taken by surprise at how contrasting my first and second professors were.

If it's because I'm more inclined to learn foreign languages than reviewing the fundamental principles and theories in physics and chemistry, I do not know. All I know is I'm bound for more fun in my second class for the day and would be looking forward to it during first class. xD (biased eh noh?)

With an early dismissal (another point for class2!) I hung around before finally going to lunch.

Here, I put out a warning to you all: if you're on a low budget and/or do not have the luxury of a loooooooong break, DO NOT EAT AT CHOCOLATE KISS. (Or whatever that restaurant is at the Bahay ng Alumni.)

Despite being the last(not counting the prerog guy who came in way after me) of the class to come in and having to sit on a monoblock chair, I found MS1 a very interesting class and already, I'm looking forward to my class this monday. xD

Day 2 first class is... for lack of better terms, interesting. It wasn't exciting, nor was it boring. The only thing I found I couldn't stand was our prof being a fan of Rachel Ann Go. @_@

"...Napakatalented talaga ni Rachel... Mas magaling pa nga siya kay Kyla..."

*shudder*

Is he kidding? Oh gosh, I HOPE so. (but he doesn't sound like he is. ~_~)

After the pretty interesting and, in some ways, disturbing class, Rejoice and I had our fair share of adventure. Including missing our stop and having to double back, walking through a road that's muddy and made us feel as if we're in an underdeveloped province, and getting fried under the blazing heat of the unforgiving noon sun.

I still can't believe I actually had the guts to go through and get social dancing for my pe! I feel sorry for Kuya James - my partner. T_T Oh man...

After a greasy (yuck!) lunch at Katag, I was on my own. I had an hour and a half to kill before my next and last class. And YES! I did it!! :D For the 2nd time I rode a jeep all on my own!!!! HAH! How's THAT for achievement? Weee. ^.^

Feeling quite happy with myself, I went all the way up the fifth floor and by chance, saw ate keith there who laater introduced me to another sophie - kuya eli. And then. I went to my class of doom.

*tun tun tun tun*

English 10

Course Description:
Reports, reaction papers, concept papers, position papers, documented essays, and research papers... the list foes on, and college life will demand at least one of each of these academic papers in the coourse of your stay in the university. Don't fret - English 10 will help you get through. English 10 involves the writing and critical reading of basic forms of academic discourse essential to university work. here you will focus on writing that is integrated with research - writing that is academic and scholarly. A semester's work in English 10 should equip you with the communication skills you will need to survive, even thrive, in the university. Take note: Because of this course's focus on academic style and on research skills, it assumes that your English proficiency level is at par with Standard Academic Discourse (This means that grammar should NOT be a problem. If it still is, you should drop this course immediately and take English 1 instead.).

Real smooth.

Already we have our first assignment. Which I should have finished by now but I'm too bummed to do it.

Hay...

Then I realized every tuesday and friday, I'll kill myself with boredom because I have to wait for my bro from 4 - 5:30. So much for being happy with my daily 2:30 dismissal sched way before enrollment. tsch.

-_-

-------

I'm still fond of effeminate guys. xD

-------

I have a feeling there's someone hiding from me. ...

------

It's already 2:21 a.m. I have to sleep. buh-bye! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home