Sunday, June 25, 2006

Group Work

Next time, I won't say anything even if I have an idea during group work. Because I know I'll end up doing all the work.

Sad thing is, last time, had I not spoken up, we would've spent days sitting in a circle staring holes right through each other. Ugh. That's how helpful my groupmates are.

Never. Again.

------

I watched High School Musical a couple of hours ago.

I'll admit I like the song, however, the singing voice of Gabriella? ABSOLUTELY NOT. Same goes for the antagonist female character whose name I forgot.

I'd hardly think of describing Gabriella's voice as 'amazing' and 'beautiful'. O_O

Another thing, I rather think some of the choreography are over done. Like in the solo part of Gabriella, what was up with that?

The songs are okay, the plot was plain. All in all? Not a hit for me. 'Twas okay though...

It was pretty shallow for me, I guess. *rolls eyes*

---

already, tinatamad na ko pumasok. hayyyy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home