Thursday, July 13, 2006

hm.

Explaining is pointless because from what I've seen so far, no amount of reasoning and explanation (redundant, sorry) works.

(If you're confused, go one entry back and read. You'll see what I mean.)

---

No classes tomorrow! I mean, today. xD

---

Wag kayong kakain sa Katag - canteen ng FC.

Just this tuesday, Rejoice and I had Sinigang for lunch at Katag. A few minutes after eating, we began feeling sick, both our stomachs feeling as if we didn't completely digest the food.

A couple of hours later, I feel worse that I just had to miss my first class ever.

We felt as if we wanted to vomit, we were dizzy and we felt weak. We both had difficulty breathing.

What scares me is that this might be something serious and that we might have to be confined at the hospital, but luckily, I woke up this morning feeling great.

Although I still feel a bit weak and am still having a bit of difficulty breathing, I feel fine. :)

---

"Smart people speak out when they have something to say. Fools speak out when they want to say something."

---

*squee*

2 Comments:

At July 14, 2006 12:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Explaining is pointless to someone like you because from what we've seen so far, no amount of reasoning and explanation works for someone who has his/her sight narrowed down by oh-so-unscientific outlooks, all in the name of self-serving biases.

Kung gusto, maraming paraan. Kung ayaw, maraming dahilan.

 
At July 14, 2006 6:29 PM , Blogger & said...

hmm. nako. food poisining! IDEMANDA! joke. ahahehe...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home