Sunday, July 02, 2006

Upset

How many times do I have to hear them?

How many times must they tell me what to do?

I've done what I had to do. But what did she do? she gave me the cold shoulder. And so will I.

Ma-pride, you say?

Isn't it just the right thing to do instead of insisting myself on her? If she won't talk to me, then I won't talk to her. That way, whatever happened won't be repeated. It makes me sad yes, but equally annoyed at her stupidity. But I don't care. Let me be the 'demon' in this game. It's always me anyway.

The lectures were inevitable, I know. But how many more times must I hear it? ugh.

---

You.

Are you confused?

That's because you're not supposed to get what I'm saying. You couldn't and you shouldn't.

Don't ask me about this, it will only annoy me.

Don't make a remark about it, I might get angry.

Don't give me pity, I don't want it, nor do I need it.

I don't want anyone to talk to about this. It's fine. >_<

It's done. Forget about it.

---

School's so much more fun - though tiring. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home