Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I act like I'm 20.

How old do you act? Put an x on all the things you
can do and find out how old you act!!:)

[x] I know how to make a pot of coffee
[x] I can do my own laundry
[ ] I can cook for myself
[ ] I do my chores after being told once
[ ] I always do my homework/work
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations
[ ] I think politics are exciting
[ ] My parents and grand-parents have better
things to say than my peers

total: 3

[x] I show up for school/work every day unless I'm
sick
[ ] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse
[ ] I've never got a ticket
[ ] I watch talk shows and point out the
incredibility of it all
[x] I know what incredibility means without looking
it up
[ ] I drink black coffee

total: 2

[x] I know how to run the dish washer..and/or do
the dishes
[x] I can count in more than one language
[x] When I say I'm going to do something, I do it.
[ ] I mow the lawn
[ ] I can wash my car
[x] I can make adults laugh..without being stupid
[ ] I remember to water my plants
[ ] I study when I have to
[x] I pay attention at school/work
[ ] I remember to feed my pets.
[ ] I'm generally organized
[ ] I know the meaning of capital punishment

total: 5

[x] I can spell experience without looking it up
[ ] I clean up my own messes
[ ] The first thing I do when I wake up is get coffee
[x] I can go to the store with out getting something
I don't need
[ ] I understand jokes the first time they are said
[x] I listen to my elders
[x] I can type fast, because I type every day

total: 4

[ ] My choice in clothing is acceptable in an office
or something like that
[x]I can watch politics and laugh
[x] I have realized that the weather forecast
changes every hour
[x] I can look at someone hot and not think of sex
[ ]I have realized that no one will take you
seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and
have a job
[x] I can read a book and actually finish it
[x] People have said that I act older than I am
[x] I can be sent on an errand and not get side
tracked

total: 6

Now add up how many x's you have and put "i act
like I'm (number)"

♥♥♥

Close enough. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home