Friday, July 14, 2006

Haven't seen the sun since tuesday

It's been raining all day and after two days of on and off raining, I'm missing the sun despite the cool weather I'm enjoying right now. I can't decide if I want the sun to shine on sunday or not. xD On one hand, if the cloudy weather continues, it'll be a cool day. On the other hand, it means we're in for a muddy day. >_< Not good.

I'm still feeling a bit woozy after my sudden uncomfort earlier this afternoon. I say 'uncomfort' because I don't know exactly what it was.

If not for that sudden illness, I would've said today was a great day. :)

Kas1 was spent playing games and although we did not win, what counts is we had fun. :) I'd really like to know my classmates' names though...

Tango is the new dance we're learning in Social Dance and it turns out that for every new dance, we get to have a new partner, which I think is really cool. :) I like the beat of tango better than waltz too, and the steps were much more fun to do. xD

---

Kevin: Oh gosh, I hope it's not food poisoning... >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home