Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I just realized that I don't smile as much as I used to.

I don't remember when or why I stopped smiling as much and thinking that it's important for me to always have a smile on my face...

Hn... One of the things which I guess, reminds me of how much I've changed.

...

although... I somehow remember thinking that smiling as much as I used to made me feel... artificial. You know, as if most of the smiles i showed aren't genuine.

I don't know...

*sigh*

what nonsense.

Testimonials naturally make you smile. :) I read all of mine today, in both accounts. It made me happy. :)

---

On a bitter note, I just saw my cousin's status: When will I meet... My own Peter Pan?

hn. I remember distinctly making up a quote where she pressumably got that one. Wala lang. I'm glad she liked it though... kaya lang hehe... ewan. possessive lang ako siguro. :p


someone from germany visited my site!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home