Friday, July 28, 2006

Wala lang

"Hello! :D"

"Hi! ^_^ ... Wala lang! :p"

---

They say 'wala lang' means something even if it means 'nothing'.

In some cases, I suppose that's true. I have used this expression for a very long time and ever since, I've always used it to mean 'nothing'. :p I dunno... Wala lang. :p

Hahaha! :p

---

It's Ate Hannah's birthday celebration tomorrow! :D



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm quite happy today. ^_^

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I sometimes wonder if the problem lies with me or not. This just isn't working. I don't know. I feel tension where I'm not supposed to. Sometimes I think I "create" these tensions, yet other times it's as if it's magically there. I don't know what to do anymore. I try. I know I try. -_-

*this is one of those If-you-question-me-I-won't-answer kind of thing.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home