Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Friends

Yes, I think it's time I pay tribute to these special people. From my childhood friends to the recent ones, from friends who're overseas and friends who're just around me. They are people whom I have shared a part of me with, they are people whose memories shall be forever tucked in a little corner in my heart. :)

Randomly listed, here they are:

Joby:
A childhood friend, we've known each other since the 3rd grade.

Joby has been one of my favorite phone-pals back then. :p and I don't doubt she'd still be one of my favorite had her family not left for America.

Joby is a bit of a quiet girl, mahinhin, and industrious. Her family and mine are friends, needles to say, we're as close as sisters. :) Actually, friend namin siya ni Joan. :p

And how can I forget her two little brothers, AJ and Joseph? Those two very makulit and mapangasar na kapatid! Haha! ^_^ We have fun though.

Sometimes it surprises me how, after all these time, we're still friends. Ever since high school, we've only seen each other once. But make no mistake about it, I'm proud of the connection we have. Not everyone has friendships wherein you don't see a lot of each other yet when the time comes that you do, it's as if nothing changed! And I'm really really glad we're still friends. It's hard to find people like Jobylyn nowadays... Really. If you know her, you'll know what I'm talking about.

*sigh* I miss her. I rarely get to talk to her because of the time difference.

Joby, if ever you're out there reading this, I MISS YOU!!


Chichane:
I have some very guilty memories with her. :( But I'm really glad that never became a reason for us not to be friends. I've known her since the 1st grade - 10 years now!

Again, a family friend of ours. Her remarkable wit and speech antics never fail to make me laugh. A contrast to Joby, Chichane's loud and very much fun to be with.

I see her every now and then at school, and though it's a good thing, it reminds me that it's been a long time since I spent some quality time with her. You know, bonding. hehe.

Chichane, bonding naman tayo o! :p


Angelica:
Oh yes. I remember my sweet, childish friend, Angelica.

Childish? Well, yes. She was like a child. If you knew her back then you would've known what I mean.

She was yet another one of my faorite phone-companions. Soon after we started having telebabad, I became friends with her younger sister - Angela (we call her Lala).

I remember how she loved the color 'Pink', and how she gets amused by simple things. She's easily annoyed too. :p But she's a good friend! A great friend, in fact. :)

It makes me sad to think we rarely talk nowadays. Actually, since last last year. It seems we're both busy with our lives. One of these days (after midterms siguro) I'll catch her online and talk to her. :)

Miss you too ange!


Patrisha:
One of those who left in search for a land with more promise than this land I stand on now. :(

Also one of those people whom I don't talk to often, not because of lack of effort, but because of major time difference and academic dreams.

A sweet, nice, and funny girl, I only spent time with her for one year - grade 6. We graduated and soon, a little less than a year, her family went to America.

Still, our friendship remained in tact. But yes, I'm still a little sad that I didn't have the chance to spend more time with her.

But I'm grateful we still have a chance to talk every now and then... i'm looking forward to seeing her when we visit.


Anna:
First xientian na nakilala ko when I enrolled for QueSci.

She has an uncanny resemblance to Michelle Trachtenberg. Industrious and serious sa kanyang academic career, she graduated somewhere at the top of our batch. It was no surprise, really. :)

A little child-like in certain instances, it's kind of hard not to miss having her around. What with her somewhat weird reasoning at times (sometimes kasi pagtinatanong ko siya kung bakit niya gusto yung bagay, ang sagot niya "Wala lang! Gusto ko lang. :P"), and her ability to be easily amused (that's a good thing!), yes, I miss having her around.

I see her every now and then though... So it's not such a bad thing. :)


to be continued...
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm all out of time! I'll continue next time. This is a very long list, so there's no need to fuss over finishing it right now. :)


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

In the beginning of friendship, a year seems to be a long time. But as time goes by, you realize that a year in friendship is, in fact, a short one. Friendship that lasts well after a few years is a friendship that has trust, quality, honesty and truth in it.

Well, that's what I say. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home