Sunday, August 06, 2006

From cold, I now how a cold AND a cough. -_-; One thing I dislike more than colds are coughs. rawr.

---

Lola Anita's death is sad, but at the same time, happy for me. Everytime I saw her (and it wasn't all that often. I see her a maximum of 3 times a year) she seemed so frail and weak that seeing her suffering is more saddening than learning of her death.

I will forever remember her stories.

Rest in peace Lola Nanay, may you be happy there with God. :)

---

I feel old. Really old. Kuya Aron just had his birthday last friday, and thankfully, nagreet ko naman siya na kahit late, hindi naman ganun ka late. nyahaha! Anyway, wala lang. I just feel old.

I feel as if years are passing me by. >_< Why can't I be 16 forever? Gusto ko bumalik sa pagka 14, 15 and 16. Yun kasi yung favorite years ko. Wala lang. :)

But who knows? Baka sa "prime" ko, yun pa yung masabi kong favorite time of my life. Haha. :p

Anyway, share ko lang:

Mama wanted one of us (three) to take up law. Several weeks ago, Mama was talking me into taking up law after Eng studs. I argued with her saying, "I will never ever even consider taking up law Ma. I just don't think it's for me. >_< ".

But *surprise surprise* just a couple of weeks later, I found myself thinking of law school and wondering if indeed, it might help me in my career field choice. So much for "never ever".

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Despite the sadness, I found myself in quite a bright mood this weekend. :) Weee. ^.^

Secret ko na lang kung baket. ;p

mga nakaka-alam *ssshhhh* quiet lang! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home