Sunday, August 20, 2006

Jane's World

Situation:

This tuesday, I'm supposed to pass the final copy of my concept paper.

Problem:

During the workshop, I was quite happy with the comments I received. I was relieved to find that they liked my topic and thought that I explored it well. So what's the problem?

They wanted me to find at least one other print source. Thing is, I can't. I'm guessing the lib won't be open tomorrow since it's a holiday, and I have no print source here which can help me.

It was just my great fortune to find out that Rj, whom I get to chat with, more or less, everyday, has tons of them. But guess what? He was the one person I didn't ask. -_- Now it's too late. I couldn't ask him to find a line for me or something, I've already been bugging him too much last night. >_<

geesh.

Anyway, today, Rejoice and I were supposed to watch UAAP; however, we both felt it too tiresome. I'm just worried about our PE.

Speaking of PE, it was quite surprising to find that my current partner for chachacha was a former classmate of my big bro! haha. :p


On to the bigger things:

I'm nearing the end of Sophie's World by Jostein Gaardner. Expect a review from me when I finish it. :) Just so you know, I don't think my review will say anything bad about the book. :D

----

For reasons I cannot understand, I suddenly feel as if whatever I had been confused with is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home